development and local networking opportunities to enhance medical
practice management in the North Georgia area since 1985!
Thursday, December 14, 2017
Annual Holiday Event
Location: The Farm in Rocky Face, GA
Mark Ellis Memorial Tree in Burr Park
A tree will be donated to Burr Park (Downtown Dalton) with a plaque memorializing Mark Ellis.
Monetary donations only. We would like for everyone to focus more on donating an item to the Raffle Event. Any monetary donations will be accepted in cash or check. Checks should be written to Tammy Gold with Mark Ellis Memorial Tree written in Memo line. Our goal is to raise $1,000 for this purpose.
- If you are interested in donating an item to be raffled, contact TJ. Call or text 706-270-4430 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Proceeds will 100% go toward the Mark Ellis Memorial Tree and Permanent Plaque. If there should be any monies left over, they will go into the NGMGMA funds. Tickets are $1 for one ticket and $20 for 25 tickets.
Items donated to date:
1) Skin Care Basket ($300 value) donated by Dalton Dermatology;
- 2) Pandora Bracelet with 1 charm ($150 value) donated by Maryville Jewelers via Krista Reed
- 3) Derby Ergonomic Task Chair ($539 value) donated by John Jerman of Office Furniture Warehouse
- 4) Mary Kay Pampering Basket ($75 value) donated by Jamie Grant
- 5) Double Endless Bracelet with 1 charm ($50 value) donated by Advance Rehab via Kym Stutzman
- 6) Gift Card ($100 value) donated by SVMIC via Thad DeHart
- 7) Gift Card ($250 value) donated by Austin Billings
- 8) Gift Card ($100 value) Donated by Medicus IT via Chris Scott
- 9) Gift Card ($50 Value) Donated by Blake Adcock of Marsh & McLennan
- 10) Set of infused oils and vinegars from Olive+Vi ($70 value) donated by Sterling Seacrest (Tammie Johnson)
- 11) Skin Care Basket ($260 value) donated by The Spa at Professional Eye (Stephanie Patterson).
- 12) $50 Gift Card donated by CareSource (Margie Smith)
- 13) Skin Cancer and Cosmetic Dermatology Center – Merry and Bright Skin Care Gift Set including a Clarisonic, skin care products, a microdermabrasion and a cosmetic consult with Stewart Little, MD – valued at $600.00.
- 14) $50 Gift Card donated by Quality Medical Staffing
- 15) Hot Stone Massage ($100) donated by Bradley Wellness Center
- 16) Neon Bluetooth Wireless On Ear Headphones (30) Tammy Gold
- 17) Tori Hill Simulated Blue Opal & Marcasite Sterling Silver Teardrop Earrings (100) donated by Morehouse Group
- 18) Gift Basket ($100) First Bank of Dalton
- 19) Jewelry ($100) Kathie Joseph
- 20) Kindle eReader 6 inch ($100 value) donated by JBM Solutions
(click on logo to go to their website)
Photos from our last event!
IN MEMORY OF MARK ELLIS
NGMGMA hearts are broken as we mourn the loss of one of our own. Mark Ellis passed on to his reward on July 4, 2017 around 9:30 p.m. Mark was a true friend to everyone at NGMGMA and he will be missed greatly. Our thoughts and prayers now turn to his family.
To see more information on the above Sponsors, or for our Affiliates, please click on the Affiliates tab found on the left side of this page.